Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions listed below apply to all transactions on the Fozia London web site.
1. Occasionally changes may be made to our terms and conditions without notice to you, these changes would apply to subsequent orders.
2. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods we will inform you as soon as possible.
3. The price you pay is the price displayed on this web site at the time of receipt of your order. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
4. If for any reason we are unable to supply any of your chosen items we would inform you as soon as possible and offer an acceptable alternative at the same price. If you are not happy with this you can cancel your order.
5. Delivery charges vary depending on the destination and are specified in our delivery section.
6. We will make every effort to deliver the goods within the specified time scale however very occasionally delays occur or are caused for reasons beyond our control.
7. Delivery in the UK will be made by first class post unless next day delivery is specified.
8. Payment can be made by any method shown on the payment page. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep details of your order and payment secure but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
9. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Data and Protection
Shopping on the internet will require you to provide us with your name and address and other relevant information. Personal information provided by you, and any other information relating to you, will be held by Fozia London. We would not share your personal information with third parties.
Fozia London want you to be pleased with our products and continue to shop with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return goods within 30 days (undamaged, unwashed and unworn) for a refund or exchange.
Damaged or Incorrect Goods
All parcel contents are carefully sorted and packed. Should your order be incorrect or damaged in transit please email us and we will sort the best method of return for the goods and arrange a replacement.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return goods within 30 days (undamaged, unwashed and unworn) for a refund or exchange.
Every care has been taken to describe products as accurately as possible. In some cases slight colour variations may occur through the colour reproduction process.